Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby Baby

Did you know that we have a really trendy and fun baby section? We do.

Piggy banks LARGE to small, picture frames, stuffed stuff, bath squirties, first aid kits, picture frames and of course fresh flowers to celebrate baby's birth and homecoming.

Might I suggest sending those flowers in a Fiesta coffee mug? There's a reason they're displayed with the baby stuff. Just right for coffee in the morning and warm milk at night. After all Mommy and Daddy need some pampering too.




Just last week we brought in a line of baby skin care products that I'm really really excited about. It's an Oregon line that Liz and I discovered on our scouting expedition last month.

I really think that the Baby Bubbles is the very best and most soothing non-tear baby bath product on the market.

Baby Butter is a wonderful cream and the Rear Schmear is doing wonders for a certain baby boy's diaper rash. Not so fancy packaging, just simple good stuff inside.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Great idea for the flowers in a fiesta mug. I'll take orange ;)!

chicroses said...

Love your blog!!Cant wait for a shower for my granddaughter so I can give her mommy the bath bubbles and the rear shmear. Also I want some pics taken of my granddaughter from your photographer. I wonder if she likes to take pics of dogs?? Oh and I love your store..Sally

The Petal Pusher said...

Hey Sally! I'm sure you can talk Shannon into a photo session with Hank the Wonder Dog! We know he is photogenic. :-)

Best ~ Dottie